Turbo gauge

D

damien4uuk

Where should i put the pressure hose that comes from the back of the gauge. It says to put it somewhere on the intake? Where is best for this?

ram5ay

Picture this.......... It's black, about the size of a matchbox, and has a connector from the loom and a vacuum pipe going to its underside. It sits just to the rear of the small relay/fuse box thing, next to standard air filter box on the passanger side of the engine bay. The pipe from it runs to the back of the intake manifold/plenum chamber.
:wink:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
If you look on this picture, above the right hand (negative) battery terminal facing the end of the Apexi filter, you can just see some of it on the edge of the photo.

D

damien4uuk

Cheers lads :D Done its in and looking good. One thing though. Bearing in mind my car is 100% standard,(apart from coilovers) The new gauge reads o.72 is this what it should be?

D

damien4uuk

Ok so next job. What would you all go for next i can only afford 1. Exhaust, filter, Dump v, boost controller?

D

damien4uuk

thats it then! a goose it shall be. Do you know where is really good with prices?