Triple Plate Clutch

E

Edd

Right i've been looking around and found a triple plate clutch :shock: :lol:

My car has a tomei 2.2 S14 stroker kit.....and it uses an S14 flywheel.......the crank has ben drilled out to take skyline flywheel bolts as they are larger and can take more torque.......so the holes on flywheel have been drilled out accordingly.....

now i have no faith in my os giken :oops: :cry: due to various reasons i don't want to go into.

so have found myself a new replacement, an Ogura triple plate clutch rated to 1000PS :shock: 8)

however it is for an S14.........can i presume (dangerous) that it will fit my crank when i drill the bolt holes out.......but more concerned will it fit inside the bell housing and even more important....will the f*cking thing work :shock: :lol:
there's a nice 4 plate clutch aswell but they don't list one for S14 :cry:

cmng

I think Ogura should have for S14
S13,S14 SR20DET using same clutch system

S15 nope

I have tried to fit S13 clutch OG Giken twin plate on SR20DE 2WD big spline like RNN14
it cannot fit due to not larger clutch housing but higher clutch housing

i am not sure whether the fitment can be applied on RNN14 or not

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Quartermaster/superclutch might be another option. Got a twin plate on mine when its been working. specified to 750lb/ft on metallic plates.

They do a triple plate too but 2 plates would be strong enough for most apps. Do a search on superclutch and give them a call. They're normally very helpful.

There'sw plenty of room around my twin plater and I'd be surprised if you couln't squeeze another plate in there. Though I can't see the point really??

Jim

A

antilag

good by quaifey will b nice meeting u on edds first launch at pod lol(someone get the oil mops out edds fucked the day up for everyone lol)

E

Edd

Justy you can talk, your gearset will probably break with a standard clutch in :lol: :lol: :oops: