Track day!

Jgti-R

just got back from my first ever track day! it was absolutely awesome and the R performed really well!, went to snetterton and when i pulled up thought 'oh my god, what have i let myself in for!' ferrari's, porsche gt's, a couple of skylines, a.c. cobra, race teams testing and prepping cars and as with most track days bloody loads of little caterham 7 thingys! :shock:

as far as R's go mine handles pretty well (whiteline coilovers, braces etc :wink: )
but everyone always go's on about the poor handling so expected a struggle up against the big boys in my poor little R! :shock:

BUT

got out on track warmed the little baby up and we where off! 8)

whooosh chatter pop bang! 8) stuck with a gt3 for a few laps whistling past alot of the caterhams down the straights, as he lost me i got settled into my own little world and found that R's CAN handle! could stick with most things round the twisty bits (apart from this little crazy bike engined thingy!) the rush was amazing! spat flames at a skyline as i went past and couldn't get the smile off my face!

as we all pulled in after the first session a little crowd appeared around the triumphant sunny!!!! 'what's that mate?' 'whats in it?' alot of people asked! 8)

Who's ya daddy now you flash mo fo's! 8)

Jgti-R

I love my R but never had so much fun in it!

i'm off now in search of track day R modding perfection....................

jonee

r

Jgti-R said:
I love my R but never had so much fun in it!

i'm off now in search of track day R modding perfection....................

if you want it ask deank93 about my old shed :D

jonee

boucherie

well done mate, glad to see that my twin upset a few top dollar cars :lol: I think im gona have to upgrade to a set of adjustable suspension cos i think the standard nissan shocks have had it :?

Jgti-R

when is this beast of yours going to grace the streets of colchester pete?

i'm fed up of eating poobaru's for breakfast on my own! :wink:

pete-r

Jgti-R said:
when is this beast of yours going to grace the streets of colchester pete?

i'm fed up of eating poobaru's for breakfast on my own! :wink:
hopefully next few weeks but ive kept myself occupied by scalping everything on my kwak 750 :p