Top fuel ecu??

T

The Rat

My friend removed his ecu and it is sealed with jap stickers and says 'top fuel' and '0-400 drag' on it. Just wondered if anybody knew what it was?
Car developed 265bhp on standard boost back last year so i'm guessing its not standard :)

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Open it up and see if it has a daughter board on it...

Its nothing too special as you cannot map these boards here... You would just need to use a piggyback or replacement ecu...

265bhp on stardard boost is normal for a car if its also running with a Filter and Exhaust...

Rishi

nismoboy

RishiGTiR said:

Its nothing too special as you cannot map these boards here... You would just need to use a piggyback or replacement ecu...

265bhp on stardard boost is normal for a car if its also running with a Filter and Exhaust...

Rishi
45 bhp for an exhaust and filter :lol:

JIMMYBACK

nismoboy said:
RishiGTiR said:

Rishi
if you read it is a modified ecu so probbo got advanced timing 8) :wink:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
nismoboy said:
RishiGTiR said:

Rishi

I've seen this result on a dyno in the past...

Remember that the free flow breathing will naturally increase the boost to about 0.8bar...

Rishi

T

The Rat

Power

The boost was set to standard on the contoller before the setup mate. It was 160 on all cylinders before he grilled it and seemed very quick for standard tbh :)