Took my R for a power run.....

Sweeny

Got 283bhp and 284ft-lbs torque at the wheels :D

Which comes to 362bhp and 363ft-lbs (working on 28% transmission loss).

My car is only on apexi piggy backs with Hybrid T28 turbo (360° thrust bearing) peaked at 1.3 bar and held 1.2, hks 264's, hks pistons and 2mm head gasket.

Was well happy with the figure but just think its at bit over the top for my mods :? what do you guys think? I'm still on standard injectors and afm but they show near their max on my s-afc :roll: :lol: .

A crap pic of my graph.....the second run produced the most power 8)

MarkTurbo

Sweeny said:
Was well happy with the figure but just think its at bit over the top for my mods :? what do you guys think?
Well kierons black car made 346 bhp with similar mods but without the cams, so i'd say that was about right 8)

Sweeny said:
I'm still on standard injectors and afm but they show near their max on my s-afc :roll: :lol: .
How close to maxxing out were they :?: Just interested because im going to see how far i can push them soon :wink:

Sweeny

MarkTurbo said:
How close to maxxing out were they :?: Just interested because im going to see how far i can push them soon :wink:
The injectors hit 89% and the air flow was only 79% so still a bit of play to max them out :wink: but on a cold night last week i maxed the injectors out when it hit 1.48 bar and the air flow reached 91% iirc 8)