To all Man U Fans

P

PF

(Sorry to those who hate football)

I know there is a few on this site so thought I would say hello.

I support a little club called Barnet from noth London/Herts. Today we were drawn against you in the Carling cup and thought it would be nice of me to introduce you to the eleven men which will show you a football lesson next month.

Remeber these names chaps:
Flitney
Hendon
King
Charles
Batt
Sinclair
Bailey
Lee
Strevens
Grazioli
Graham

I thought the day I brought my Gti-R was as good as it could get.....

Real football, real fans Barnet FC :D

A

AJ4

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it slightly 'hom', men obsessing about other fit sweaty men running around in shorts ?? :D:D:D

Where's all the ladies netball teams ? ;)

Mark_GTiR

Don't you remember exeter earlier this year?? They gave Man U a good run for their money.... had to take 'em back to their ground and still only beat 'em 2-0 I think it was!!

With the way Man U are playing at the moment, I wouldn't be suprised if they joined City - Out of the 'Micky Mouse' Carling Cup!!

And yes... I'm from Manchester and actually support the Reds.

Mark

P

PF

Thing is finacially it will pay for our entire season and more. Gate reciepts are split 50/50 so if say 40,000 fans turn out we take home the same as we would from 7-8 of our average home gate reciepts. Plus with the added press coverage it will raise the profile of the club and hopefully get more fans down to watch week in week out.

You never know if they rest a few players and dont take it to seriously man utd might just have a chance :lol:

P

Pete

what after yesterdays game hahahaha what a joke and what a C R A P it was against blackburn :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: oh and am the same as mark i 2 support manchester united well i did :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

N

norbx

stokie1 said:
well the villa 10k richer :D
i support aston villa, season ticket holder for the past 3 years! any birmingham shitty fans here? lol we may have lost to birmingham alot but we haven't left the premiership for years.