tinted windows

1000ny

can someone please put up some full side-on pix of a black r with blacked out front and rear windows, and one with just blacked out rear windows.

i need to decide what looks best before the weekend, and i want to get the lot done but i don`t want it to look like one of those rubber bricks you used to fetch off the bottom of the pool in your jim-jams.

cheers guys.[:D]

1000ny

S

srbpower

Dude don't black them out, go for about a 10-15% tint i think. My mate had his done on his 200, but he now wish's they were not done as its a pain in the ass to drive at night.

Si :)

G

GTI-R Kid

quote:Originally posted by 1000ny
i don`t want it to look like one of those rubber bricks you used to fetch off the bottom of the pool in your jim-jams.

Say what?

Rob

G

GTI-R Kid

Black tint front and rear - and ugly Nissan sticker[xx(] ...

Rob

A

Anonymous

i would go for a very light tint dont forget your windows have a tint in them already so with another tint on top makes them darker also with a blck car it will look darker then what it is.
beware!! coppers may have a go if you have full tint and have the power to tell you to rip it out there and then or impound your car!!
thats whats happening around linconshire at the momennt.
good luck

A

Anonymous

I MUST ADMIT I DONT LIKE THE JAP STYLE OF BACK WINDOWS ONLY BEEN DONE FULL DOES LOOK BETER BUT THATS ONLY ME.
I DONT THINK GTI-RS WITH THE BACK DONE LOOKS LIKE A VAN MATE LOOKS OK.
I HAVE SAME PROPLEMS WITH HAVING MY CAR MODIFIED FROM TOP 2 BOTTOM POEPLE SAY I SHOULD LEAVE IT AS IT WAS BUT EVERY 1 HAS THERE OWN TASTE.
IF WE ALL DID THE SAME IT WOULD BE A BORING WORLD!!!!

A

Anonymous

had 10% tints on my old rear windows. looked nice and at night the b[:(!]sterds could not see in to nick stuff out the back. (like speekers)

Curtis

I wouldn't do the fronts, or if you do only get a slight tint done.
I had Limo black tints done on my first car (a black mini [:I]) and it was quite dangerous. At a T junction at night I had to unwind the windows to be sure nothing was coming. You can see cars with their lights on, but what if someone forgot to but them on or a kid was coming on a bike with no lights! [:0][B)]

Curtis
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!

SickBoy

Dude pop round see mine i got full tints on back and rear windows and half tint on the front two

cheers Lee

Bloody Hell its fast

1000ny

quote:quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 1000ny
i don`t want it to look like one of those rubber bricks you used to fetch off the bottom of the pool in your jim-jams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say what?

Rob

must have been just our school then. my mate saw a black r with full black windows and he said it looked like a black rubber brick.

cheers for the replies guys, i`m gonna go for full limo black rear and rear side windows and leave the rest. cos i want the ladies to see my pretty face as i drive past. sickboy.. i`d leave your front windows dark if i were you. lol (just kidding)

AND THE COPS CAN KISS MY ASS.

1000ny

A

Anonymous

LOL @ 1000ny! [:D] And I know the black brick/jim-jams you are talking about!

I thought it was illegal to tint the front side and windscreen. If you go for a lighter tint on the fronts you can argue that they haven't been done and you can still see through them at night. I've been stuck with only a dark visor at night when out on my bike and you can't see ***k all!

Dunc

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if pac man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening to repetitive music."

1000ny

quote:And I know the black brick/jim-jams you are talking about!

phew, thought it was just me.[;)]

1000ny