Tein Electronic Damper Force Controller

GTiRlover

I have a favour to ask from those of you with the above device. Firstly could someone please provide me with the dimensions- width, height and depth so I can work out possible mounting points inside the car. Secondly can anyone pass comment on their opinions of the unit- does it work well? Is it simple to use/ easy to setup? Is it worth the money?

The reason I am so interested is because I am thinking of replacing my current suspension with Tein Super Street coilovers with adjustable top pillowball mounts and am wondering if it is worth biting the bullet and buying an EDFC too.

Any opinions are welcome:D

Thanks

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
It's abit of both realy. Alot of dampers are adjustable, this one just lets you do it from the drivers seat.

C

Christian & Beccy

I also tell my customers that with adjustable suspension, most people tend to reach one setting, then leave it alone. However, with the ability to easily adjust damping rate from the drivers seat will probably prompt a more 'experimental' attitude towards the settings and you may just find a setting that suits your style of driving better than what you think is best!!