Spark Plug Cover with TM I/C ?

S

swanny

Hi Chaps,

I'm getting a problem where spark plug port 1 is filling up with water. I am looking to get a spark plug cover that covers all 4 spark plug ports. Only point of concern is that I'm running the standard top mounted intercooler.

Looking around the gallery and from speaking to peeps, it seems that anyone who has a full spark plug cover fitted has a front mounted intercooler.

Does anyone out there have a full spark plug cover fitted with the standard top mounted intercooler ? If so did you have to perform any modifications to get it to fit ?

Cheers,
Swanny

antgtir

I haven't got one myself however was thinking of getting one and still have the TMIC.

From what ive seen if you get the flat version which is being sold im pretty sure it will fit under with no problems.

The original i think is raised in the centre of the cover so if a flat one is fitted there should be plenty of clearance.

However i have not looked at it in great detail so its still up in the air lol:lol:

Ant.

S

swanny

I've just found a S/S item on ebay for £25. I've sent the seller a message asking if it fits the standard car with TM I/C. I'll keep you posted.

Also if you are after a Perspex jobby instead of S/S stevepudney does them sprayed to your choice of colour for £45 plus £5 postage.