Sparco Seat Mounting help!

Simmo

Hi,

First post and new to gti-r's as a whole!

I have a pair of Sparco Fighter2 seats that I've recently taken out of my Astra. I've now come to the part of getting everything sorted before I buy the gti-r (yup doh haven't even bought it yet!) and realised that Sparco dont make subframes for Gti-r's.

I've noticed a couple of posts about people using Cobra frames to do this. My seats bolt onto the Sparco runners at the base (not sides), then onto the frames and then onto the floor pan mounts.

Has anyone managed to do this successfully and if so, would you be able to let me know how to do it and if I need to get a new frame which one should I go for?

Cheers, Simmo

JIMMYBACK

sorry simmo i deleted a previous post as it was so stupid i just didnt read your post properly.dooie plop plop kindly pointed that out for me :oops: :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

stomski

go rally style and just bolt it straight to the floor :wink: :roll:

OZ-Racing

It says in the text here that most seats can be fitted using these frames.

You could always give them a call about your specific application. :p

daz

or like this ????

and no i didnt use cobra subframes fitted the sparco seat to the original runners so that they mount and are the same height as the oem ones. but yo do have to take the original runners to bits and a bit of welding is required

Simmo

daz said:
or like this ????

and no i didnt use cobra subframes fitted the sparco seat to the original runners so that they mount and are the same height as the oem ones. but yo do have to take the original runners to bits and a bit of welding is required
I dont suppose you would have any destructions mate?

Cheers, Simmo

daz

no instructions mate all done ad lib so to speak but i do know how to do it. as i said just made to fit from the bits i had

geetee

matt ur a pimp.

you have bits for every scenario and every situation.

All come at a price.

Can you get me a Russian wife and a couple of K's of coke?

Don't answer that :lol:

Cheers
GeeTee 8)