SPA digital gauges

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I'd like to put some iin , but they are quite exspensive, especially the one on the right :wink:

MarkTurbo

kieron said:
i like them if thats any recommendation
Nope, your opinion counts for nothing :wink: :twisted:

Yeah, they are a bit pricey :( I still want some though :p

The normal temp/pressure ones are about £130, and the boost/EGT one is £250 :shock: Thats with all the sensors though.

Keira

i'm planning on getting them for the simple fact that a twin pod gives 4 readouts 8) might seem pricey but if you had 2 seperates gauges which give the same readouts they'd only be £65 each, if that makes sense.

there are some other digital ones i've seen i'll try and find the name.

Shaun

8) I'VE GOT THEM 8) They are the NAD'S 8) As the guy's say they are expensive,but i dont think you could get any better 8) Speak to Tony Taylor at SPA,t.taylor@spa-uk.co.uk,tell him Shaun sent ya,he's a really good guy :!: [/b]

Shaun

:D I tried to get a discount by mentioning a friend of mine who has a lot of radfiller necks off them,but no joy mate :wink: Wouldnt hurt to try with being a member of GTIROC though :wink: Worth a try :wink: Where did you get your prices from :?:

ashills

ive got the boost and inlet temp one very good with loads more features than ull ever need
only down side is its not as nice as watching a sweeping boost needle bang round and sometimes it doesnt react fast enough to measure the boost spikes when watching it

ashills

yeah ill look at that ( only had it in car for a week before it went off road lol
but still think i may change it for a normal one so i can see a needle moving maybe get the egt and inlet temp one

Davey

Had a look at these, but far to expensive

Mark, have you seen the spa multifunction gauge that demon tweeks have, looks about the same size as a stereo, its got about 8/10 sensors on it 8) :D

GINGA

I've also got the boost/inlet temp one and apart from the led dying so I can't see it at night now :roll: its the bollox and can even control things like water injection or nitrous as it has a external power output that can power a relay to, to switch on when it reachs a certain boost of inlet temp eg
inlet temp gets to 40 degrees the gauge can switch on the water injection or you've got a big tubby and you want to use Nos as a antilag you could set the gauge to switch off the gas at say 1 bar 8)
There far more than just a gauge and for the price there a bargin 8) you can also buy the thermocoupling to turn he inlet temp etc into a exhaust temp gauge if you wanted :wink:

C

ChrisR

I've got the boost/EGT one, nice features.

Mines been back to SPA 3 times now for replacement LEDs. They have no problems changing them even out of the warrenty period, it's just the hassle of taking it out the car and sending it off.