Seats from an Evo?

MarkTurbo

Has anyone ever fitted the standard reclining recaro's from an Evo 5/6/7/8 into an R :?:

Just wondering cos i might be able to get hold of a pair and they look far better than the s**tty R seats :lol:

If not i might just get a pair anyway and give it a go :wink:

MarkTurbo

These would look so much better in my R :mrgreen: I think i'll have to get some and make them fit whatever it takes :lol:

bengilmore

There's an S14 in this months jap performance with Evo V font seats

they look dead cool 8)

it says that they're on 'modified nissan runners'

Davey

i had an R before mine, it had EVO seats in it, they only just fitted in (nearly touched in the middle, and at the doors), and looked very very cool 8)
The car also had hks coilovers, and was extremely quick, but it broke down after 1 mile, so it went back to the garage :twisted: :cry:
If you find anywhere that has some decent coulred one's for less than 600 quid :shock: , let us know m8, cos i want some as well :D

MarkTurbo

Davey, are you on about the ones with the red bits on them :?:

I've been looking round the buying/selling section on the MLR and i've seen a pair of these seats from an Evo 5 for about £300 8) And there is some full interiors from a 6 for £500.

£300 odd quid aint too bad for a pair of these :D

Davey

300 quid is very good m8, cleave breakers round by me had a pair out of an evo6/7, and wanted 600 quid!
Most that i have seen are either a dodgy colour, or are 500 quid plus :D

ki_saj_ng

got some type r seats if anyone is interested, two fronts with runners and the rear bench, black, grey with the red bits n bobs. im sure if u peeled off the type and left the R it would look kinda cool.

cheers

saj 8)