seat runners

C

clive760

hi guys got some cobrue seat but need runners which 1s fit gtir must be 4 reclining seat cheers clive

A

Anonymous

didn't adrian cash get some runners made up for these seats some time ago,anybody confirm :?:

C

clive760

seats

oap-r said:
didn't adrian cash get some runners made up for these seats some time ago,anybody confirm :?:
did he strd runners mate with few mods 2 them

A

Anonymous

Re: seats

clive760 said:
if memory serves :wink: ,he got some runners made by the seat manufacturer,because the only 1's he could get made the seat too high.think he ended up getting loads made but not sure if it was for the corbeau(sp) seats or for the bride seats he was selling at 1 time.

C

clive760

Re: seats

oap-r said:
clive760 said:
if memory serves :wink: ,he got some runners made by the seat manufacturer,because the only 1's he could get made the seat too high.think he ended up getting loads made but not sure if it was for the corbeau(sp) seats or for the bride seats he was selling at 1 time.
help needed need 2 get hold of adrian cash 2 se if he got any mor runners :roll: :roll:

Si..

i'm 99% sure it was cobra that cashy had them done for,

it took me a night to rip the std seats apart get right down to just the base runners and knock up some 4mm steel brackets for my corbeau's i then painted them black and put the corbeu stickers off the back of the seats on the new brackets , job done cost £40 for the steel piece of pi55 8)

what seats are you puting in mate if they're the same as the ones i had (revolutions) i'll tell you exactly what i done. :wink:

A

Anonymous

Si.. said:

it took me a night to rip the std seats apart get right down to just the base runners and knock up some 4mm steel brackets for my corbeau's i then painted them black and put the corbeu stickers off the back of the seats on the new brackets , job done cost £40 for the steel piece of pi55 8)

what seats are you puting in mate if they're the same as the ones i had (revolutions) i'll tell you exactly what i done. :wink:
instead of makem,going to start calling you pikey the butcher :lol: :lol: :lol:

Si..

oap-r said:
Si.. said:

instead of makem,going to start calling you pikey the butcher :lol: :lol: :lol:
i'd expect no less from you, you cockney geriatric :wink: :lol:

A

Anonymous

clive760 said:
hi guys got some cobrue seat but need runners which 1s fit gtir must be 4 reclining seat cheers clive
was cashy able to help you out :?:

J

jiw

i have corbeau recliners and i feel like im sitting fairly high, might be intrested in some runners too if the aint too if they sit lower than the ones i have aint too expensive, jeff

B

blugtirboy

i'd be interested in a set of runners to fit my integra type r recaro's
got them in the car but there sat a bit higher also :D

C

clive760

runners

blugtirboy said:
i'd be interested in a set of runners to fit my integra type r recaro's
got them in the car but there sat a bit higher also :D
can any 1 help ther 3 of us now wantinr seat runners but must not run 2 high :cry:

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Make that 4 :wink:

After doing many searches in the past, the best route seems to be to butcher the existing seats. In the near future I'll be attacking them with an angle grinder and then welding on some steel brackets through the my father in law who's a prefessional welder.

I'm reckoning on a days effort and about £40 quid.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Si.. said:
Si, how exactly did you rip a apart the seats? Is there an easy way. I've not double checked yet but from what I've read, at some point you need to cut the runners from the chair?

Cheers,
Jim.

Si..

campbellju said:
Si.. said:
Si, how exactly did you rip a apart the seats? Is there an easy way. I've not double checked yet but from what I've read, at some point you need to cut the runners from the chair?

Cheers,
Jim.
nowt an angle grinder wont do in seconds,

you need literally just the two runners form either side, my seats wernt recliners so it'll be different for you's, i had fixed back seats which were mounted on 2 bolts up either side of the seat.