seat ibiza cupra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

jaygtir

could not shift him, little $hite had 2 mates in the car as well.

so i then offered to kill him, as he nearly qrote off mine,

then sold the r

end of

marcymarc

jaygtir said:

then sold the r

end of

How much power were u running mate??

J

jaygtir

near standard, goose exhause, cone filter, recent oil change and spark plugs.

geussing 220-230 horses.

those things are only 180, i should have desecrated him! :evil:

marcymarc

jaygtir said:
near standard, goose exhause, cone filter, recent oil change and spark plugs.

geussing 220-230 horses.

those things are only 180, i should have desecrated him! :evil:

So it wasnt even a Cupra R?

O

Odin

jaygtir said:

then sold the r

end of

You stupid little numpty :roll: :roll: .Why don't you try growing up :roll: .

Are you so arrogant that you think that no other car can be as fast as yours?, A standard R isn't really that quick and there are a lot of very modded ibiza's out there. My brother had a 1.8lt one running 364bhp :shock: , Was jabba sports demo car.

And he would of killed my 300 + bhp R once we got rolling :oops: , If your the type of person that sulks just because you got beat then the gtiroc is well rid of you matey 8) :wink: .

I like getting beat as it gives me a kick up the ar5e to do some more modding :twisted: :D .

rob

marcymarc

vpulsar said:
jaygtir said:

then sold the r

end of

:lol: :lol: A bit harsh but funny nether the less.

J

jaygtir

ah, the oracle has spoken! :roll:

i know this cupra were'nt modded, completely standard.
i also know that the r was runnin hot, but thats no excuse.

i'm fed up with worrying everytime i put my foot down that another part was gonna break. i just can't be bothered anymore. this arrogant a$$hole has better things to do with his time.

regards

numpty[/quote]

MrMischief

jaygtir said:
ah, the oracle has spoken! :roll:

i know this cupra were'nt modded, completely standard.
i also know that the r was runnin hot, but thats no excuse.

i'm fed up with worrying everytime i put my foot down that another part was gonna break. i just can't be bothered anymore. this arrogant a$$hole has better things to do with his time.

regards

numpty
[/quote]

How do you know that (unless you asked him :lol: ), it could be like mine and remapped, which you can't tell....oh and it's diseasel with over 300lb/ft & 205bhp....it'll stay on your tail on the motorway no problem...and overtake you if you're only at 230bhp :lol:

And if it was a petrol version, think about the transmission losses involved & overall power : weight ratio than you might realise why you couldn't shake it...

Steve

pete-r

vpulsar said:
jaygtir said:

then sold the r

end of

Are you so arrogant that you think that no other car can be as fast as yours?, A standard R isn't really that quick and there are a lot of very modded ibiza's out there. My brother had a 1.8lt one running 364bhp :shock: , Was jabba sports demo car.

And he would of killed my 300 + bhp R once we got rolling :oops: , If your the type of person that sulks just because you got beat then the gtiroc is well rid of you matey 8) :wink: .

I like getting beat as it gives me a kick up the ar5e to do some more modding :twisted: :D .

rob
:lol: :lol: well said Rob,your as subtle as a turd in a fruit bowl! :lol:

Shaun

:D Hi guy's,just to add my two penneth,we had a little meet a couple of weeks ago(Midland Section)and my little bro's mate has a Seat Leon 180 Cupra,rechipped,airfilter and exhaust and my little bro has a standard 'R' with airfilter and goose only and he kicked the Leons arse all night long with no problems what so ever,so your 'R' must be running a little ill to not be able to shake a standard 180hp Cupra :wink:

Oh and Rob mate,you've another fan :lol: :lol: :lol: I think your as funny as FCUK :lol: :lol: :lol:

abyss

my mate just bought the brand new ibiza cupra and had a miltek system and a remap and its making to 210 at the wheels. my mates think my standard pulsar with goose and filter is faster but this thing is quick and i aint to sure i will see. The ibiza with the new vag engine made 238 and 230 torque on the rollers and then when exhaust and filter added 258 and 210 at the wheels. 0-60 in about 5.7 and top end is past 150. No match off the line but i aint that sure i will beat this thing. Im sorry but but once up to speed i dont think a near standard R can keep with it.

M

mozza

car

my mate has a cupra r 225 - its been remapped down jamsport (not just chipped :oops: ) and had a decat and its running 272 bhp and 270 ft/lbs of torque......

as standard 225 in a cupra feels slow but once its been remapped its really quite quick once it gets going........would beat a standard R quite comfortably (prob upto 260ish bhp) ......very good top end, 150 and still pulling so on m'ways would prob be as quick as 320ish bhp over 100ish.

M

macphegf

They've also got better aerodynamics which will make a big difference at those sorts of speeds. At the end of the day, it's still FWD and in the wet or off the line or prob round the corners will get a kicking :lol: .