Sard boost controller

gtir_pimp

i have a sard electronic boost controller and have never really known how to use it properly (as in which button to press to make it boost more or boost less). there are 5 buttons -bst1 -bst2 -pwr -peak -scrm and another you rotate which is gain. i know that bst1 & 2 are different boost settings and pwr is to turn it on and off but what does scrm(scramble), peak and gain do and what are they meant for(cruising, half boost, max boost)? i mean which one will give me the most/less boost? also what do you think to this particular controller?
any info at all is much appreciated thanks:thumbsup:

EVOBAD

what sard controler is make model etc, scramble boost is set hight i think for like overtaking it boost hight for like 10seconds etc

EVOBAD

it looks similar to the turbo smart one ,well just saying your car max boost is 1.3 bar with scramble u could set it for 1.5bar but for a very short period iv had this on most of mt cars but never really use it ,so u can hav it at 1.5bar for only 5seconds it up to uuuuuu

gtir_pimp

im not quite sure what the boost is set at, when i push bst1 the display sais 1.00 and bst2 sais 2.00. does this mean 1 and 2 bar?! 2bar is a hell of alot of pressure lol!