Sard 1000cc injectors

E

Edd

Just about to order some of these specifically for the RB26dett, i've been told these will squeeze in the pulsar as pulsar is 10.5mm and the skyline's are 11.5mm and top feed low impedance still

will they fit :shock:

S

str_motorsport

i have fitted denso 550 cc injectors from a mazda rx7 in my gti-r.they are top feed and low impedance but were11mm so i had to remove the TB and enlarge the hole for the injector and the fuel rail too.....
when i bought these injectors i did not know that they were bigger....it is an hard work to remove the TB!!!!!but i am happy now!!only payed£120 for them and they were fully cleaned rebuilded!!
so i imagine you will have to do the same work on yours....
good luck!!!

E

Edd

cos apparently they don't do gtir ones and the oens you buy for the gtir are infact the rb26dett injectors hence why greenline and other sites say a slight mod to the fuel rail is needed

mattygti-r

my understanding is that,

SARD make one type of 1000cc injectors to suit all applications that are top feed low impedance,

unlike the other injectors they do like the 660s that can be top feed low imp or low feed low imp

so that means that the RB26DETT injectors can fit the pulsar, as edd says some sites say "slight mod to fuel rail may be needed"

understand that the 700cc injectors for the RB also fit the pulsar, :wink:

i would have thought that SARD just make "generic" 1000cc at top feed low imp

C

Crazy

So lads will a set of 550 Denso's which were on a 200SX (C18det & are top feed/low impedence) fit my GTiR :?:

mattygti-r

maybe,

i just know and myself and Edd have confirmed that 1000cc RBs will fit the pulsar as will the 700ccs

:lol:

G

GAZ P

Yep I'm fairly sure they will fit, DP motorsport were running 1000cc injectors in Jason Gants grey motor.

A

antilag

i was told the 200sx wont fit but mayb that was the s14 not s13

S

str_motorsport

the s14 has side feed injectors...i don't know if the s13 has them too...