SARD 1000cc Injectors - HELP NEEDED!...

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Hi Guys...

I'm about to order in my SARD 1000cc Injectors....

But i need to know which type i need...

Single or Twin hole...????

Does the GTiR fuel rail only accept a certain type or can it accept both... If so which is best and why...?

Cheers,

Rishi

ashills

u maybe best to ask teh GTR forum mate as load of people on there will use these i think the twin ones give a better spray pattern etc

Fire & skill

Vintage member
you seriously need to stop spending all your money on your R mate! :lol: :lol: but then again you're going the right way to being the first uk pulsar under 11 secs :shock: that was some g's you pulled in the banzai feature.

Rishi

I'm on business in Cape Town so haven't seen the Banzai feature yet... The GF bought me a copy so its waiting at home for when i get back...

Yes I need the SARD 1000cc because the 700cc i have just now max out at 500bhp... :wink:

Still need answers to the original post guys...?

Rishi

Fire & skill

Vintage member
without trying to sound rude :oops: has anyone actually fitted 1000cc injectors to a pulsar before?

lots of fuel means higher booooost!!!

is the new tubby still up to the job?i take it you are planning 2 bar or so

Rishi

Fire & skill said:
without trying to sound rude :oops: has anyone actually fitted 1000cc injectors to a pulsar before?

lots of fuel means higher booooost!!!

is the new tubby still up to the job?i take it you are planning 2 bar or so
Bruce has been using 1000cc injectors for some time now... i already sent him a text... he's not sure which ones they are...

I'm using a different tubby... again... the other one will be up for sale after only 2000miles use from me... the SARD 700cc will have only seen 1500miles and will also be up for sale....

I'm using a GT3540R running 2.2Bar...

Rishi

AshBhp

Rishi,

I have the MSD 1000cc inj and the JGY fuel rail WHICH i strongly recommend u have for ur set up :!: All for about $500+post from JGY :wink:

They fitted with no probs and i had good, idle at 950rpm. (set up with Power FC)

O

Odin

AshBhp said:
Rishi,

I have the MSD 1000cc inj and the JGY fuel rail WHICH i strongly recommend u have for ur set up :!: All for about $500+post from JGY :wink:

They fitted with no probs and i had good, idle at 950rpm. (set up with Power FC)

I got the my rail and 740cc injectors from them too 8) :wink: .

rob