Safe Boost To Run On Standard Internals ??

G

GT!R-87

Hey Guys...

I recently have had my car R/R and am now looking for more power - Its a standard internalled engine with M's Factory Japan Induction - Scorpion Zorst - De-cat - Hks Bov - and thats the lot...

Im currently running standard boost and my dyno was 223 torque and 284 bhp..

I was thinkin about a chip or sumthing - get the boost up a touch but still stay safe.. What are my limitations and whats the next steps for power modifications ???

Also lol about a week back i was cumin down a country road about 11.00pm and a baby deer face planted into the side of my car !! haha.. The little beeger just got up and shook its head then merily hopped away ! lol ..
However im left with a nice dent in my front drivers wind.. So im needin a new wing - does anyone no if standard sunny hatchbak wings go on ?? Im not sure coz pulsars have the plastic arches etc...

Thanx for your time
Andy

O

Odin

Hello matey, your not running standard boost with 280+ bhp thats for sure.

Most people run about 1.2 bar on the standard engine which will give them 280-320 bhp depending on set up, I'd say you where already running at least a bar.

My car has a standard engine still but i'm running 400+ bhp on a bigger turbo and injector's, Where abouts in scotland are you based mate ?, I'm in Aberdeen myself.

Rob

D

danmo

U can run 1.4 bar on the standard turbo and internals, will usually give 350 ish bhp but u would need an electronic boost controller, electronic fuel controller (of piggy back ecu) and an uprated fuel pump, aslo heat range 8 plugs.