safc etc settings

GTIR-LOZ

hi just installed my safc after having it for 6 months :oops: piece of piss to fit but confused about one of the etc settings in the etc menu under sensor type i chose the hotwire which the r has and it comes up with the display 2, 5 i know the second one is 5 as that is on the installation tabloe but which one should the first be set at is 2 right or should it be something else, until i get it setup ive set all the fueling at 0 i just would like to know it that is correct

GTIR-LOZ

bttt and another thing wired it all in pretty sure it is all ok and it seemed to be working fine, but driving round to the girlfriends started missfiring on boost really badly then took ages to start when i next tried then all seemed fine again, its only happened since fitting the safc is it possible that its self learning or summin????

GTIR-LOZ

oh i see thanks mate if you could also check the setting after the one above when you press next on the screen it says 1 in 1 out i think this is correct but could you just check that for us as well :D :!: