SAFC 2

G

gtir boy

I am after some help on the setup up of the safc. I have it wired in and I have spoken to a few people on how to set it up, but I want to know how other people have had there setup for example..... hot wire flap wire etc....hi lo setting 10%low 50% hi etc.... what number in and out on the hot wire/flap settings

Any help would be great

andygtir

hi mate, take a look on apexi website,its got all the manuals on there.

the R runs a hot wire.

i set mine i believe on 20% and 40% - its just the throttle positions where the new fuel map comes into play at.

you also need to set the knock sensor - have a read, its not hard just holding the throttle in various positions for it to get a reading.

think you need to set the throttle position as well by holding it fully open with the engine off.

for 1 bar i richened mine up around 10% from around 2500rpm until i get it properly mapped. should be fine on 1 bar standard but better to be safe, nice and rich!

its just plug in and play really, but if your not sure just dont do anything and when they map it they can set the it all up for you. it wont make a diffence to the car just by having it installed.

G

gtir boy

Thanks andy, thats pretty much how I have it setup now, not touching the hi/lo setting till I get it on the dyno.

G

gtir boy

Just a quick update I got a 30 bhp gain at the wheels just on the SAFC alone. :p