s/s spark plug cover

S

smcnairn

Im looking to buy a s/s spark cover but i can only find ones the same size as the original one. Does anyone know of any the full length to cover all 4 plugs?

houghy_1

smcnairn said:
Im looking to buy a s/s spark cover but i can only find ones the same size as the original one. Does anyone know of any the full length to cover all 4 plugs?
I do them,give me a pm :wink: :D
I can have one to you by monday.

Matt

c20ona

houghy_1 said:
smcnairn said:
I do them,give me a pm :wink: :D
I can have one to you by monday.

Matt
That's a fo0king nice cover by the way !!!. 8)

Kenny

houghy_1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys 8) 8)

I still do them in batches but only polish them to order now cos its winter,no time,daylight spare time etc etc...

Ive got 6 or 7 left to sell at the moment.

I'll give you a hint about ebay..full of rip offs!!! :wink:

Not being funny but i coudnt sleep charging people £45 :!: :!:
Just my opinion though :wink:

smcnairn : I can do them with allen screws instead they would look a damn site better,cheers fella.

Matt

Gray

Never seen the rocker cover on a GTI-R due to the top mount, do they have holes in for the screws to go into??

C

Chi-town

Gray said:
Never seen the rocker cover on a GTI-R due to the top mount, do they have holes in for the screws to go into??
yes...6 holes. it holds the stock plug cover on...the stock cover only covers #3 and #4 plugs.

Mr GTiR

Gray said:
Gray, the ones that Houghey1 does are the same as one my car....all i can say that that they are spot on :wink: 8)

S

smcnairn

Recieved my plug cover today from houghy_1 looks amazing mirror finish whole thing is flawless. Cheers :wink:

matt-sab

recieved and fitted mine today
flawless mirror finish,near perfect fit,selection of stainless bolts and washers,all smooth edges etc
Brilliant bit of kit !!!! 8) :D
here it is.

only phone camera pics sorry :oops:

thanks houghy_1 top man !

Gray

got mine today off houghy_1 its absolutely spot on - MINT only took him a few days aswell - very much a great buy and looks boss!

houghy_1

SIR GTIR said:
Dam I want one of those how much with fieght to N.Z Bugger my rocker cover an't got the holes anymore :frusty:

Pity that cos im making a couple more in the New Year,had some interest lately.
Also want to finally do one for my R,keep selling them before i finish my own.
So ive got the protytpe i knocked up that is no where near as good as the proper ones i make.(Fitment and look wise)

Already sent a couple overseas,1 to Norway and 1 to Canada.

Just for your information by the way....
Plug cover is......25.00 GBP = 70.4262 NZD
Postage is.........15.00 GBP = 42.3002 NZD
Conversion rate is....1 GBP = 2.82002 NZD

Matt