RS 6 test drive Awesome !!!

M

madbazza95

:lol: Took out a RS 6 stage 2 conversion 550 bhp 500 lbs. Saloon version. Std 19 " rims massive brakes all round. It was very quick 0-60 4.1 derestricted good for 190 mph and solid to drive handled brilliantly and the v8 sound :D Unbelievable mid range torque . I think my R would struggle :wink: :lol:

J

justin666

My mate has just swapped in 911 C2 in for one :shock: I like to think it was because he was gettin pi55ed of with seein a dodgy old datsun stuck to the porkers fat ass :D

J..

C

cashy

The Audi Rs versions are awesome cars......

A guy turned up at Donnington Racetrack last year in one towing his caterham,, it started to rain so took the towcar out!!!!

It overtook every car on track!!!

:D

J

jiw

rs cas are awesome, my mate has an s2 with porsche big reds on 18" bbs wheels, full rs spec and its running 375bhp, good strong car and the speed on the move is good, especially after 140mph, id love to sell the R and buy it, its up for sale soon too :? dont think i can afford to buy it though

D

DOT2DOT

I work for audi, and i certainly dont think any of the RS models are anything to write home about. RS6 handles like the QE2, and ive been in quicker subarus! If you want a fast audi, the S3 is the one to go for, but it needs a lot of tuning to bring it up to jap standards.

M

madbazza95

audi

DOT2DOT said:
I work for audi, and i certainly dont think any of the RS models are anything to write home about. RS6 handles like the QE2, and ive been in quicker subarus! If you want a fast audi, the S3 is the one to go for, but it needs a lot of tuning to bring it up to jap standards.
Have you been out in a 550 bhp RS 6 saloon??I have a S3 S-line..

A

Anonymous

check out my sig me v 550bhp 20v turbo 4wd on nitrous he got 3.84 to 60 11.9 - 1/4 in the wet at inters !!!!! dont think i`ll get my pulsar into the 12`s :( i will mod my vw cos its cheaper :lol: )