removing seat covers

leon2engines

is it possible to remove them as mine look like theres been a anal sex party on the passenger seat, theres allsorts of bizzare stains and marks on there! freaking manky as hell. i think it'd be quicker to take then off and get them cleaned and dried properly rather than do them in situ and have to wait for them to dry, any ideas??

paz

Apparently it is yes, although last time I dared to ask I got a sh1tload of abuse :roll: :lol: :lol:

Gotta love the GTIROC.

Paz

paz

:lol: Allegedly you can just unzip them and take them off, but like I say, I've not bothered to try yet :lol:

I also neglected to mention that my actual original question was whether or not anyone could help me to swap my seats over to another set I've got, but fook it, its more or less the same thing. Dooie, V... everyone, you're all bastards :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Paz

Dooie Pop Pop

paz said:
:lol: Allegedly you can just unzip them and take them off, but like I say, I've not bothered to try yet :lol:

I also neglected to mention that my actual original question was whether or not anyone could help me to swap my seats over to another set I've got, but oh no it, its more or less the same thing. Dooie, V... everyone, you're all bastards :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Paz
was a pleasure :wink:

pesh90

leon2engines said:
is it possible to remove them as mine look like theres been a anal sex party on the passenger seat, theres allsorts of bizzare stains and marks on there! sodding manky as hell. i think it'd be quicker to take then off and get them cleaned and dried properly rather than do them in situ and have to wait for them to dry, any ideas??
Just take the R to a valeting company and get them to clean the seats, while there still in the car.

If you want any help to remove the seat covers then give me a shout i'll pop ova in the FIESTA :oops:.

Or if you fancy putting on the marigolds on :lol: then i've got just the stuff to clean the seats :wink:

leon2engines

[quote="pesh90
Just take the R to a valeting company and get them to clean the seats, while there still in the car.

If you want any help to remove the seat covers then give me a shout i'll pop ova in the FIESTA :oops:.

Or if you fancy putting on the marigolds on :lol: then i've got just the stuff to clean the seats :wink:[/quote]

thanks pesh i might take you up on that when the weather isnt quite so freezing :D

pesh90

leon2engines said:
[quote="pesh90]

Or if you fancy putting on the marigolds on :lol: then i've got just the stuff to clean the seats :wink:
leon2engines said:
thanks pesh i might take you up on that when the weather isnt quite so freezing :D
Just let me know mate :wink: .You'll be waiting long time before it warms up :lol: