Rear arches

Anyone know of anywhere that can supply new rear arches :?:
I've previously found that you can only get the whole rear quarter :cry:
If not has anybody found an different car arch that matches up well and can be used instead :shock:
Cheers, Ben.

Cris

R called Jay said:
Anyone know of anywhere that can supply new rear arches :?:
I've previously found that you can only get the whole rear quarter :cry:
If not has anybody found an different car arch that matches up well and can be used instead :shock:
Cheers, Ben.
What are you after mate?

The arch proper is part of the rear quarter (single panel). Of course you may be after an arch liner or the extender trim thingy.

NB Arches (less trim) are the same for any Sunny hatch...

I'm after a replacement arch so that I can cut the old rusty one out and weld a new one in its place.
Yeah I know they're the same but no one lists rear arch repair kits fot the n14 sunny :cry:

Cris

I don't think that it would be available anywhere.

Sunnys are cheap.

It would seem like a fair bit of work to weld in new arches, the filler cap isn't far from the arch.

Are yours really bad then?

If it floats your boat you could always go for one of those wide-arch kits. If not then down a scrappy...

L

Little Miss Road Rage

a chap on here had his done and they used the 4/5 door sunny rear arches available from Hadrian.
http://www.carpanels.co.uk/

I sent them an email and they replied with my nearest supplier and i had them the day after i rung them.

Haven't had mine fitted yet that'll be next week.

Co-incidence :shock:
Ordered a 5 door arch today and just gonna cut off wot I don't need :)
How bad do ya want them to be :shock: :cry:

Was considerin wide arches as would have meant atleast got somethin out of it, but isn't really me 8)
Think replacement is the best option rather than a dodge repair :wink:

geetee

eeek :shock: they're bad

I'm planning to grind my rust bubbles back this weekend, I hope it doesn't end up like that :?

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

Thats wot i said 3 years ago when it started bubblin through :cry:
Still didn't look too bad until I took the arch trim off and started pokin around :shock:
When I asked why no-one did an arch for the sunny I was told its because people just throw them(the car) away when it gets bad :evil:

L

Little Miss Road Rage

I feel better now cause mine aren't that bad I hope sorry