RAR vs 340lb/ft 20v mk2 golf

L

LexDakarDatsun

hi all,

last night on the airfield next to the norf circ - i met a heavily zouped up golf :lol: :wink:

upon seeing my R in the traffic behind him the owner decided to showcase his wheel spinning skillz :roll:

although he had 4 tail pipes :lol: - this gave away the fact that he had a 20v lump and a little bit of boooost :wink:

he zooms of on full chat and i follow short shifting @ 4k 8)

to give him credit the golf was shifting :twisted: and was only really losing out to me on the brakes, round the twisties and on the straigtaway :lol:

we pulled over to have a chat found out that it had a well modded audi S3 lump , t3 turbo , huge FMIC etc,etc he claimed about 340 lb/ft @ 22psi and the way it was going i beleived him 8)

and turns out he is mates with the dude in the spec C scoobypoo i spanked a while back

http://bb.gtiroc.com/viewtopic.php?t=25971

anyway - to conclude this little tale : Street racing in your modifed jap rally slag is not smart and it is not clever and the author takes no responsiblity if you get toasted chasing zouped up golfs in north london :p

cheers Lex

JIMMYBACK

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good tale i like this little peices of heaven u write :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: