R6 motor bike?

M

madbazza95

r6

yes m8 i have been out on a couple of these they are only 600cc and good for somewhere in the 12,s :eek: a 1 bar R should not have a problem.But watch out for the R1 they are quick :lol: 8)

M

mozza

lol

mate has an R6 and it will beat a 1 bar R!!!! :wink:

Reckon its on par with a 320ish bhp R tbh.......

with bikes though its down to the rider.....much harder to ride a bike than to drive a car fast.

LOU ROB

I've destroyed an R1 when the car was running 2+ bar (old spec) 8)

But again I think the rider was a hommo :?

A 350+ R would upset an R6 on the straights, and kill it on the bends :wink:

Davey

Raced an R6 when my car was running290+bhp, and he was up my ass, waiting for me to get out the way :oops:

R

Riggsbie

In a straight line the R6 should have murdered you.....

In the twisties you should have him tho :p

I am a biker and a GTiR owner :D

boucherie

you defineatly want to give the new R1 a miss as they have about 172bhp and weigh 172kg (yes thats 1000bhp per ton :!: :!: ) and i think the ram air ones increase hp to 182 and their contact patch is no bigger than a clenched fist :shock:

As for the R6, they are fairly nimble machines from what i remember, however a well setup R should hang onto one on the twisties (as you have a higher contact patch on the road, and in theory more grip), but the bike should eek away on the straight if riden properly, and not by a fairy :lol:

D

DOT2DOT

Not a chance you beat it unless it was on a twisty road. I know how quick R's can be, but compared to bikes they are slow. I raced my mates CBR600 from a standing start and he absolutly anihalated me from the word go. Pulled lengths on me within a couple of seconds. My R is doing a 13.6q.

nismoboy

Honestly the guy i raced was killing it and i left him from 40mph all the way upto 140mph. He went first screaming past and just before he passed me i was then on full booost in second, then i hit third and at the top of third i went past him , he was screaming the nuts of the bike and then in fourth i was gone i just pulled further and further away then i slowed up and he came past and gave me the thumbs up.

D

DOT2DOT

Didnt realise your R has 400 donkeys. :shock: Makes a bit more sense now!