profec b spec 2 settings help!

A

Anonymous

im fitting my boost controller on the weekend and im looking to have about .5 on low and 1 bar on high for now! i thought there must be others with similar settings who could give me some figures for : the SET% , GAIN% and STARTING BOOST for low and high settings ill probibly still play but it will be nice to know im somewhere close :?:

cheers alot :!: :!: :!: :!:

A

Anonymous

i need to know this too as iam awaiting one anyday now.
I would like to know whether you can do this.

OFF 0.7 bar standard
ON 1.0bar low boost
ON 1.2bar high boost

Cheers

G

gotoinstant-redline

should be able to.
i have the b spec 1 and with the unit off i get the normal .7 with it on i get 1bar on low and 1.6 on high. you can raise or lower the boost as you require. i've had a rebuild so dont just ramp it up to 1.6 please! ;)

L.

P

pschurr

Yeah, I use it too.

Lo is set to...

Set- 30
Gain - 10
Startup - 70

This gives a pretty good 14.5psi (close enough to 1Bar).

High is the same except that Set is set to 35. This gives a good 16psi.

I had Start set to 60, bumped it to 70 with zero overboost. In fact, I've never seen any boost spike or overboost yet. It's a great unit.

Be aware that I'm running an HKS2530, but with the factory 10psi actuator.

You cannot use the boost controller to reduce max boost. The minimum you can run is 10psi (0.7Bar).

Interested to see what other people are running, and how i can get mine quicker and better.

peter

C

Crazy

Where have you mounted your Valve unit??? :?:

How did you get the 4mm rubber hose into the car to the Greddy Profec B Spec II main unit??? :?:

Will hopefully be fitting my Boost controller this weekend 8)

A

Anonymous

mines down where the ashtray was not the best for visability but ive got a gauge in the pillar 4 that.
i got the tube and wire (+ an fat amp wire already) through the loom that goes thorough the passinger foot well. little tip snip the connector block off wire to get through then crimp back after.
theres a few ways on here to do this i found it best to do it from the inside get the seat right back door open,knees on the floor and get your head in there :!: pull the carpet back and youll see the big gromet in top right
i pulled it out and slid it down the loom and got apiece ally wire(coathanger) and fed it up through trying to point it up and left to avoid pipes on fire wall .
tape the tube/ wire to it and pull it back if it works first time fair play it took me a few goes!
hope this helps :!: