prob wid da gauge?

buffalobilla

I woz wondering if sum1 could tell me wot the prob is? the factory gauge in the centre console goes up to +7 but when im booting it, the needle goes to +5? is this normal? :roll:

J

jiw

ur probably running standard boost, it won't go to the end of the gauge as you wouldnt be able to detect over-boost, the standard gauges aren't too accurate, your probably better off buying an aftermarket gauge or an after market boost controller, jeff.

buffalobilla

oh ok, well cheers n e way m8.
another thing is near my pedalz therez like a black box with bout 15 wires goin into it, it getz in the way between my feet and the pedalz sometimez, do u know wot it could b?

J

jiw

No prob's, sounds like some kind of immobilizer, its probably fell from behind the dash, jeff

buffalobilla

but ive got a clifford concept 300 and my cuz has the same alarm on hiz pulsar, the wires have some black tape around them tieing them up and it says "CALSONIC Made In Japan" in white :roll:

J

jiw

thats part of the original car then, wonder what it is, id just secure it back up their, having it hanging down could damage the wiring, jeff

mattygti-r

less of the txt spk init :lol: :roll:

the letter "s" does exist

in asnwer to your post, yeah the stock guage isnt too accurate it will only boost up to "5" as your on stock boost

J

jiw

But matty will sell you something better

Matty how did you miss that bit out :lol:

buffalobilla

kool, cheers for the post lads.
another thing is my passenger rear axel bush is knockin, how much will it cost for both sides? :roll:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
If it's the bushes show in the picture in this link, then get this kit and fit it :wink: I think it's about £60ish (can't remeber :oops: