Optimax!

LeeSmith

99.9 & due to rise again!

this is nuts, the guy in the petrol station said he reckons it'll go up again this week.....

Mr GTiR

i paid £100.9 the other day and i asked if they were taking the p1$$ when i went to pay for it :evil:

G

greeny308

sainsbury.s are now doing there super unleaded at 89p per litre.....tried it the other day seems just as good as the others - no difference - although i normally use optimax. i think thats a national price too.

MarkTurbo

101.9p down here :evil:

Lee, did you get those hoses off the p1ss stained old git next door yet? :lol:

LeeSmith

MarkTurbo said:
101.9p down here :evil:

Lee, did you get those hoses off the p1ss stained old git next door yet? :lol:
haha! I knocked on his door but he hasn't answered yet!!!
He still stares at me through the curtain when i pull up, then I get out the car to open the garage & look in his direction & he cowers away behind a curtain! I'm not that scary surely!!!

stupid old fool!!!

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
How come if there's trouble in the middle east, prices go up. If there's trouble in America prices go up. Don't we use any of that bleeding North sea oil we own? :evil:

Dooie Pop Pop

Fast Guy said:
How come if there's trouble in the middle east, prices go up. If there's trouble in America prices go up. Don't we use any of that bleeding North sea oil we own? :evil:
thought we sold that :( its not just the goverment to blame, the retailers have realised that people panick buy essentials everytime there' s a problem and change their prices accordingly.

one particular garage on my way to work owned by an indian type bloke is the greediest cnut you have ever seen, his prices are dear anyway but atm i think 95ron is 98ppl when the esso across the road is 93ppl :? :evil:

LOU ROB

The last time I looked at the price at my local station, it was 96.9ppl, that was about 4 weeks ago.

To be honest I don't really look at the prices that often, because when my baby needs feeding with optimax.....

Then so be it, whatever the cost :twisted:

geetee

OK when you don't have to use it everyday Lou :roll:

Try doing 400 miles a week getting to work.... believe me a few pence on the litre hurts.

Won't stop me driving it though... I love every minute :lol:

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

LOU ROB

geetee said:
OK when you don't have to use it everyday Lou :roll:

Try doing 400 miles a week getting to work.
I do use it most days :p

But I can see what you mean if you cover big miles.