oil oil oil

johnsy

is it normal to be burning oil when driven hard , think iv gone through a liter and a half in about a month of hard driving:evil: :evil:cheers johnsy

Last edited by a moderator:

davey red.r

not that much:shock: mine uses very little in between 3k oil changes.your messages are very faded can just make them out dan.

davey;-)

gtirneil

Is it definatlet burning it, have you checked closely for small oil leaks? mined started to randomly use abit of oil, not a litre and half mind, it turned out the crank shaft oil seal had gone.

johnsy

its due a 6 month service, looked at tin and it was more like under liter,maybe im just being paranoid and exspecting summit to go wrong,as for smoke can't say its that bad get a little on initial boost,but thats looks more like carbon out the exhaust and a slightly oily residue on the tailgate, cant smell burning either, and it does drip a little from the sump gasket nowt major iv noticed the turbo whistles a little on boost but dies off up the rev range is the font better for ya davey

Please stop using stupid colours on the forum because I can't read the f*cking thing with the skin I'm using (Odin)

Last edited by a moderator:

snoon

Your just worried something will break!!!

Mine uses oil, to be fair it is 17 years old!