Non Members

J

Jon

Pay up you cheapskates - its well quiet in the members section without you all :cry: its like a split forum nowdays :?
let the abuse begin :D

N

norbx

i might join but i need caleb to contact me because i got a website proposition (front page re-make)

N

norbx

i did have a bit of a proposition like to maybe improve and maybe make this whole website not just the board more together and more presentable etc then it is now....

Dooie Pop Pop

norbx said:
i did have a bit of a proposition like to maybe improve and maybe make this whole website not just the board more together and more presentable etc then it is now....
well lets hear it then? :p

Hannie

norbx said:
email caleb if u have suggestions, we are in the process of changes/improvements but any help is appreciated

J

jiw

is it safe for the forum to run 1 bar? its getting a bit slow at times, sorry i had to say them dreaded words, aint heard them in such a long time :lol:

Mark_GTiR

I've finally sorted out my paypal account after a couple of months of messing about with setting up the bank funding side and stuff..

However - it's all sorted now and I've paid up this morning so I should be with you paid up lot shortly when I get my confirmation!! Any ideas how long this takes?

Mark

W

woodster

i've given up on getting my paypal account to work so i've Pm'ed 'gtirpulsar' so i can send a cheque :oops: :oops: