new wheels

Mr GTiR

Did have some Ultralite on order but when i saw these, i just had to have them......17" BuddyClub PII's Racing

Tried one on the car and think they look 8)

O

Odin

Looking good fella 8) :wink: .

But they'ed look a lot better on my car with my Fararri matellic nero paint job :wink: .

rob

Mr GTiR

vpulsar said:
But they'ed look a lot better on my with my Fararri matellic nero paint job :wink:
Rob, you could go the Max Flower route and paint the wheels the same as your car then :p

Mr GTiR

stomski said:
ur car is never dirty mate :wink:
LOL, yes it does get dirty but does not stay that way for long. I just prefer my car to look nice and clean as i always enjoy cleaning it :lol:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
chan u liar, phil cleans ur car for you! :lol:

and that day it was boiling last year when u made me clean ur car with that 2 cleaning solution stuff, it was appauling! it so took ages, it was worth it in the end tho! :D

so dont u try and take all the credit for it! :wink:

Aimee

Mr GTiR

AVH_25 said:
that day it was boiling last year when u made me clean ur car with that 2 cleaning solution stuff, it was appauling! it so took ages, it was worth it in the end tho! :D
aahhh that would be the Diamond Bright car polish – the best stuff you can use on a car.

Me take credit for cleaning my own car, never…… :p If your going to offer to clean my car, I’m not going to say no am i :wink: :D

Fancy Dimond Brighting my car before this Sunday :?: :roll:

antgtir

Mr GTiR said:
AVH_25 said:
that day it was boiling last year when u made me clean ur car with that 2 cleaning solution stuff, it was appauling! it so took ages, it was worth it in the end tho! :D
aahhh that would be the Diamond Bright car polish – the best stuff you can use on a car.

Me take credit for cleaning my own car, never…… :p If your going to offer to clean my car, I’m not going to say no am i :wink: :D

Get in line mate :p

You must be privelaged as i dont think ive ever had that kind of job done on mine :cry: :roll:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
antgtir said:
Mr GTiR said:
AVH_25 said:

Get in line mate :p

You must be privelaged as i dont think ive ever had that kind of job done on mine :cry: :roll:
i was bored ant huni!

il diamond brite yours if u like :wink:

just buy the stuff n il do it!

aimeex :wink:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
yeah, like that horrible little bolt that was a begger to do on the turbo!

:roll: