My R vs 2 Porsche 911's then a 3dr cossie (with video's)

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Do you have a camera mount in that first clip? If so which, have you got a link for it?

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Fast Guy said:
Do you have a camera mount in that first clip? If so which, have you got a link for it?
if you use your digi camera, all you need is some of that double sided tape you get for sticking number plates on! cut a little strip of it about 1.5 inches long, stick it to the bottom of the camera, remove the other side covering :D mount it on the dash just in front of the steering wheel - it wont move either, comes off easy too :wink:

MarkTurbo

Fast guy, in the first clip the camera is just wedged in the hole in the passenger side headrest :wink: :lol:

Spoke to my mate earlier and he's on about getting more power for his cossie already :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

Stoned

Nice vids, all worked fine for me. But do you have the link to download the file?

MarkTurbo

I cant get the first 2 to work at all :roll: That site seems a bit sh1t :lol:

For anyone that cant see them, in the first one i come up behind 2 Porsche 911's, they both boot it but then back off when i start catching them :lol:

And the other one is me coming off a roundabout onto a stretch of dual carriageway right up behind my mates 3 dr cossie, and then i gradually go past him 8) (Apparently he's still p1ssed off about it now :lol: )

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
just saw the Porsche clip. LMAO. Classic.

I love the way when you come up behind the first the you have to back off half way through and the passenger in the Porsche seems to look out the window saying what the fook is that :shock:

I love the idea of videoing evening blasts so you can laugh at the quality moments later.

Jim

MarkTurbo

I did slow down and wait for them but i dont think they wanted to play after that 8) I love embarrassing expensive cars in a 5k Nissan Sunny :lol:

Stoned said:
Nice vids, all worked fine for me. But do you have the link to download the file?
I dont think you can download them from that site, i'd have to send them to you :?

geetee

8)

Showed the Porky vid to a mate at work without mentioning what car it was filmed from.

On revealing the Nissan involvement...

1st reply...

I assumed it was taken from another Porsche. :lol:

2nd hasty reply...

You (as in you not me) must have known the Porky drivers and they backed off on purpose for the vid. :roll:

Some people just set themselves up for a kicking :lol:

Looked like a fair kill to me :D

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

MarkTurbo

LJ said:
8) What bhp you running at??
Havent got a clue :lol: I'm not bothered about power figures really :wink: Its not even heavily modified, just got a Blitz sus air filter with hardpipe to relocate it behind the headlight, full mongoose exhaust, walbro fuel pump, hks 1.2mm headgasket, greddy iridium plugs, and its running 1.2 bar :wink:

pete-r

PMSL at the porsche.A lot of my workmates dont believe my car is a porsche beater,ive offered to take some of them out in it when i get it back.Well done.