Lights Dead** updated**

Stevo

Just noticed all my interior lights dont work( dash speedo) or rear lights.
but my front lights and front indicators work :?
WTF???

kyepan

have u checked the fuses for it, there is a post explaining what all the fuses are in the drivers foot well.

if not move on to the green ones next to the fuses there. and then the ones in the engine bay.

but that post will help you to isolate which one has blown so you can test them.

Stevo

cheers mate, i found the tail light 10a fuse blew but still no interior lights.
where abouts is the post for the fuse diagram?!?!?!

Stevo

right that list doesnt the interior light bulbs for the standard boost oil guages plus the rev speedo lights.
every fuses is fine and relay
whats am i missing??
PS the rev speedo arms move fine! it cant be all bulbs blowen at onces eh??? :cry:

kyepan

there are the green fuses to the left of the ones you have checked and the ones in the engine bay, i don't know how you will tell which is which, but if you get your multimeter out and start checking you should find out which one has gone.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Have you checked the 10A one marked seat heater? and the 15A (10A in the manual) one marked Rear speaker amp? As in the wiring diagram they do all the interior lights (on the 2 different lighting types) :?

Stevo

Fast Guy said:
Have you checked the 10A one marked seat heater? and the 15A (10A in the manual) one marked Rear speaker amp? As in the wiring diagram they do all the interior lights (on the 2 different lighting types) :?
the heated seats and rear amp ones are empty!!
is that my prob?
what amp should they both be?

Stevo

if the oil pressure bulb went does that break the whole circuit, or will the rest work if say one bukb has blowen?

Stevo

took dash unit out and guages, all bulbs look fine, no break in the coils inside the bulb glass.

when i turn lights on they still dont come on, but the main lights do, when i flash main beam the little blue light on the dash flashes so the indicator switch must be working fine!!! as i though the light switch maybe faulty :?

The blubs not working all have a plastic blue cover over them to make them shine blue other then that i am stuck, ive added the fuses in the heated seat and rear amp but no difference. help!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

All wires are plugged in and none are broken :roll: :x

J

jasegould

Had exactly the same prob with mine, it was the light stalk/switch.
Jay

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Stevo said:
Fast Guy said:
the heated seats and rear amp ones are empty!!
is that my prob?
what amp should they both be?

If they weren't there before then it won't be your problem. Manual shows them as both 10A, but I assume the fuse box cover shows them as 10/15A as above.

Stevo

mike just tested the circuit and theres a power feed, replaced a few bulbs and now working, but the petrol guage light doesnt work, ive tried the bulb in the rev counter and it works, so the circuit must be faulty just for the petrol guage?? :?