LA Fab low mount manifold

Marvymarv

It’s chiney not scrappy or rusty, probably black ceramic so loose chine. Rust rigth? Chiney wrist ? Soz it’s not a cost of living pulsar Shill Bill, not my fault you’re not having it off bro, sorry about that, god knows I am.

Cathode

looks really nice, no experience with that company. i've had experience with tubular manifolds. if you purchase this particular one i hope it's designed so that it doesn't crack easily.

Marvymarv

If I’m honest mate, I’ve only seen this manifold and probably a couple of others, the 6 boost made one and the greddy one, oh and there’s a company doing a 3071 turbo listed for pulsar gtir that comes with a black ceramic manifold,

there wasn’t any particular reason for this one by any means, other than it’s the top listing on Google and for the money I’d hope it didn’t crack

So these crack if they are badly made? Or just the general design, as I say I’m really really shit at mechanical stuff, which must be annoying to people who know there stuff, sorry about that

thank you

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I'm guessing your in the UK?

Why don't you get one made here?
It should be cheaper, (import taxes etc) you can spec it a little to your needs and any issues with cracking (if any) can be delt with here.

Plus your helping a local UK business too!

Cathode

Yes, cheap ones will crack and even half decent ones will crack over time. A combination of heat and no decent support bracket for said manifold. if you're running a 3701 on a tubular for example with no support, its a pretty heavy weight pulling down on the flange mani. All that heat and constant yanking from a heavy turbo ends up in finding a weakness somewhere. i once took off a tubular manifold no less than 6 times in a couple of years, That was a half decent one. Don't get me wrong, do want you want to do, i did. just be prepared for a few headaches. Hopefully these days there are bettter options and you won't have a headache.

Last edited: