Injectors

KF79GTIR

ask the seller then you cant have any comebacks found this which says the samehttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-PULSAR-GTI-R-NISMO-550CC-INJECTORS-RNN14-GTIR_W0QQitemZ170104516207QQihZ007QQcategoryZ72205QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:

ashills

ca18 injectors are identical as ours so are evo injectors
depending on the ecu you use you might want to check the impedance

j10gtr

That doesnt sound good at all thanks for the feedback. Guess I need to look again at known brands.

Anyone know of any good priced suppliers ?

Thanks
Paul

j10gtr

Yes or perhaps 800CC

I currently have blitz 660CC on a GT2871R and they have just about run out of steam at 1.5 bar. Im planing of a turbo upgrade along with bigger injectors to go with it.

Thanks
Paul

Matty B

Hi everyone, if i uprated my injectors to say a set of 700's would i have to upgrade my fuel pump to see any gains. Thanks.

ashills

rc are best of the usa injectors
MA developments uses only these so he rates them i have had a set on abbeys injector flow bench and its a bit like turning a tap on rather than a spray pattern but end of teh day its alot of fuel your trying to pass
i very nearly bought these but have gone for sard 800s instead these will easily do over 500 so will be all i need for now

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
ashills said:
these will easily do over 500 so will be all i need for now
you say that but my 720's have seen 95 - 96% at 1.8 bar, so I would expect that to be in the region of 430 ish............

how are you going to hit 500 with 800's ?

Steve

Keira

stevepudney said:
how are you going to hit 500 with 800's ?
he might put a sail on his roof and make sure he has a good following wind :lol:

alternatively, he may just do the easy option

Last edited:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
diesel weasel said:
he might put a sail on his roof and make sure he has a good following wind
I think he might have to

It might be a good idea to concider moving though, I hear East Anglia is always windy, just avoid low bridges :lol:

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
Matty B said:
Hi everyone, if i uprated my injectors to say a set of 700's would i have to upgrade my fuel pump to see any gains. Thanks.
You will need to do more than uprate your injectors to see any gains.