Help finding M-reg Gti-R

LeeSmith

Fire & skill said:
but didnt the later ones have strengthened gearbox cases?
if they did it wouldn't make a difference as the gearbox has more than likely gone bang and been replaced with a H reg one anyway!! :lol:

N

norbx

lol i can't understand why it must be a M reg one? why not just go and look at a pulsar, if you see it is in good care and not switched off directly after use or killed during when your been taken out in it then your fine....oh and the colour :p

marcymarc

Cheers for help everyone, ure a good lot.

The reason i want an M-reg is because to me M-reg ang H-reg are a world apart , if you get my meaning , I know there is basically no difference in early-late gtirs but M-reg 94 seems alot better prospect than say a H-reg 90 . I know its condition what counts more than age with these cars but i intend getting a Mint M plate if it kills me. :D

Cris

Look out for one of the nice Winter Green ones.

That should be in nice knick and will be as late as they come.

May as well get some benefit from the M plate.

tomble

A friend of mine has just bought an absolutely stunning wintergreen pulsar on a K plate... we travelled from cornwall to glasgow to get her.... it was worth every mile, it made me very jelous when i saw it first

i think the car has brief history on here, used to be owned by a guy named dougie maine

what a stunning pulsar :wink:

*pointless post over*

tom

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
M reg's are the dogs doo dars & yes they do have strengthened gearboxs!

I know of only to M reg owners on here - antgtir and d'oh cant remember his name! :?

The interior in ours in nice - its got a blue tint in the fabric and its lovely!

Aimee

N

Ninj-r

There was one round my neck of the woods a while ago looked nice from the outside but apparently was a 5hitter on the mechanical side.

Owner used to like doughnutting it :shock: :? :( :x :evil: :twisted:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Yeah theyre good there - thats where antgtir got his 1st one from.

That ones well nice!

Aimee