GTiR's in J-Tuner this month

turblio

bex, I have three sons and they keep me well busy and financially ruined
otherwise of course I would buy you an R :wink: and be your daddy
and Minion I would have thought you knew better the tow eye cover was taken off as a weight saving experiment! :p

B

bex

turblio said:
and Minion I would have thought you knew better the tow eye cover was taken off as a weight saving experiment! :p
haha

count yourself lucky you had boys... us girls are much more financially ruining! hahaha ;)

JIMMYBACK

bex said:
turblio said:
haha

count yourself lucky you had boys... us girls are much more financially ruining! hahaha ;)
and u want a r as well :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

bex

JIMMYBACK said:
bex said:
turblio said:
haha

and u want a r as well :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes and it would be sprayed pink :lol:

and beware i am actually going be be getting one after my mx5 and spray it pink! ;)

turblio

kieron said:
turblio said:
I would have thought you knew better the tow eye cover was taken off as a weight saving experiment! :p
:lol:

how stupid of me :lol: should've realised... :oops: :lol:

frank, please dont be-little me by calling me a minion :lol: the newbies might get upset :roll: :lol:

i got a tow eye cover you can have if you want one...just needs painting, black car comes off the road soon so its yours if you want it

its days are now numbered :( :lol: :lol: probably be after pod
Thanks matey I will take you up on that :D
have seen the progress on the yellow one and looks very good :wink:

N

norbx

kieron said:
norbx said:
how come you think they're a pair of pricks?
newbies :( , you lot just dont get it do you..... :roll:

it was wrong of me to say they're a pair of pricks :oops: ,

i should've said franks a pr!ck :lol:

A pr!ck for spending all that money on his gtir and not stretching to the expense of a bloody tow eye cover :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
heh well you have to start somewhere!! i don't feel very comfortable being called a newbie.

W

woodster

my copy has arrived and it was worth the wait :D :D :D

it's nice to see a good report on the R 8) 8) , alot of the other jap mag's don't really touch them :evil: :evil: , but J-tuner is looking like a real winner in my books :wink:

well done

Fire & skill

Vintage member
bex said:
beware i am actually going be be getting one after my mx5 and spray it pink! ;)
i cant wait to see it! :lol: i suppose im more looking forward to V pulsars's resonse :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

O

Odin

Fire & skill said:
i suppose im more looking forward to V pulsars's resonse :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
I'm not going to waste my breath on some stupid tart in a pink 5hitbox :shock: :roll: .

Back to Frank and son :shock: . Whats going on with your boys poofy hair do old man :?: :? Gay or what.

And as for your little beard WTF hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Right I'm waiting for little big frank to come around and sort me out lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Cars look good though matey :wink: .

rob

B

bex

vpulsar said:
Fire & skill said:
i suppose im more looking forward to V pulsars's resonse :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
I'm not going to waste my breath on some stupid tart in a pink 5hitbox :shock: :roll: .
you cheeky bint :lol: :lol: :wink:

C

carpy100

oiy becks, are you sat on the toilet in that photo? (i hope so :roll: )

turbo_boost

i just went to my local w h smiths and cant find the j tuner with the feature of the pulsars just the one with the supra on the front cover went through it just cant find the feature :!: :!: :!:

Is it me being thick or isit the wrong copy? :roll:

O

Odin

turbo_boost said:
i just went to my local w h smiths and cant find the j tuner with the feature of the pulsars just the one with the supra on the front cover went through it just cant find the feature :!: :!: :!:

Is it me being thick or isit the wrong copy? :roll:

Yes fella thats last months mag :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

GTiR_Mic

It has a pic of the fastest Poobaru on the front of it.

Got my mag last night, about time as well.

Mic

p.s A Pink R :shock: Will be as bad as the GTi one with the stupid body kit and the standard pinky paint.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
GTiR_Mic said:
p.s A Pink R :shock: Will be as bad as the GTi one with the stupid body kit and the standard pinky paint.

By the time you've finished fixing yours, it'll be PINK too... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Rishi

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
GTiR_Mic said:

By the time you've finished fixing yours, it'll be PINK too... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Rishi

LMFHO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

nice one rishi lol.

rob