GT3 Porsche

P

Pulldog

I got up early yesterday washed the car polish ect... and decided me and the girlfriend should have a blast to whitby, it was a good day out un known to me would get better on the way home.

I could see this yellow dot in the distance overtaking everything so i put the pulldog in to action and set off for him, 3rd, 4th knocking up *10 jesus hes motoring as i got more confident i got closer.
Shitting me its a GT3 thing was shining like the queens cuttlery what a machine, i was up behind him and he seemed game he kept giving me taster of what was to come the roar was incredible.

Every round about we screemed off and i could see my hand getting closer the apexi i wanted to stay at 1 bar but if i was to stay with beast i needed more boost so 1.1, agen another round about, but the traffic is busy and i can see hes getting pretty pissed with pulldog hes dying to show me what hes got.

A break in the traffic and we go for it fucking hell im ripping threw the gears like coultard 3rd 4th 5th c'om but i just cant keep with it.

As we come to the A174 im reaching at the apexi like a boost junky, i know the pulsar is out of depth a 1.2 bar but i keep telling myself that the lastest tune up and new fuel pump will give the sr20 all what it needs.
Even it died 2day it died trying and god loves a tryer.

As the porsche come up behind a fiesta i get right on his wing, in to 3rd and the pulsar dives in to the ground, 1.2 bar and im ready, were both dying tfor the fezzy to just get out tof the way.

As the fezzy moves we have clear run bang foot to the floor the porsche roars in to action, ive got one a eye on the road and one on the rev counter 7500 rpm 4th shit im losing him *20 *25 as i reach for 5th hes 6-7 cars ahead and goin like the wind and pulsar is way above *50.

We slow down and thank christ the pulsar is ok, she is hot but she sounds ok i few revs with the clutch in and theres no rattling.
As i follow him in to the total garage i park up i need a drink he comes over and asks me what it is, he seems impressed and tells me not many cars got as close as i did.

PRICELESS..................................

ki_saj_ng

:lol:

u should write a book :D

that was a well good read and good to see ur USING the R the way its meant to be used.

keep it up!

M

madcabbie

Nice one mate.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wish I could get quality runs like that over here in Australia.
:evil:
Did he mention if his was still standard?

P

Pulldog

It was a standard car well as standard as a Gt3 porsche gets, but he was a sound fella and we talked for bout 10 mins and he had a sit in the car and a good look over it.

Nice to see some with a car worth that much to take some interest in a pulsar.

L

LexDakarDatsun

well spanked - you showed him you booooost :twisted: 8) :wink: