gizzmo chip

A

alfyboy

f"ck me mate, that seems really fast and really easy to rev, im imprested
:twisted: :D

Fire & skill

Vintage member
cant wait to up the boost :shock: i suppose thats when i hope its good :lol: its very rev happy, the 8k limit seems about right.

1.4 bar! :lol: ffs Kenny!!

im going to put cold plugs in too before the boost goes up, i really should get that walbro fitted :oops:

ram5ay

That new R of yours is looking nippy at 0.8 bar :D , maybe this one'll be worth keeping for a while :lol: .

Fire & skill

Vintage member
ram5ay said:
That new R of yours is looking nippy at 0.8 bar :D , maybe this one'll be worth keeping for a while :lol: .
i can even see me having it in the summer! 8) :lol: i'm def keeping a hold of this one, i still regret selling my old red one :cry:

paz

So whats the deal with the chip then? You fit it and thats your lot? Or do you need a boost controller as well?

Paz

Fire & skill

Vintage member
paz said:
So whats the deal with the chip then? You fit it and thats your lot? Or do you need a boost controller as well?

Paz
yeah, you also need a boost controller - the chip just gives an aggressive fuel map for up to 1.2 bar, as long as you have uprated fuel pump, clutch and a front mount. im impressed with it 8)

paz

Thats cool, sounds like a fair price as well. Do they do chips for non fmic cars as well or is that the only one they offer?

Paz

J

justin666

Whats involved as far as fitting goes.?? That looks real impressive.!!!

8) 8) 8) 8)

J.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
paz said:
Thats cool, sounds like a fair price as well. Do they do chips for non fmic cars as well or is that the only one they offer?

Paz
well im still using the top mount! think it just gives you the option, i will be fitting a front mount in the next month or two though. cant see any problem with having a top mount

Fire & skill

Vintage member
justin666 said:

8) 8) 8) 8)

J.
its just a daughterboard, unsolder 40 pins in the ecu and slot it in, solder it up - got to move a link as well but its only an hours work max for the whole job :D ive heard good reports about their boost controllers as well

A

alfyboy

Fire & skill said:
justin666 said:

8) 8) 8) 8)

J.
its just a daughterboard, unsolder 40 pins in the ecu and slot it in, solder it up - got to move a link as well but its only an hours work max for the whole job :D ive heard good reports about their boost controllers as well
Dont get me to fit it :roll: :oops:

J

jpward

are these also dangerious to feed after 12? :lol:

Looks very free reving to me good job get a vid of a launch on the go :wink: