gettin better but still not right

Status
Not open for further replies.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Have I missed some thread where this guy deserves to be treated like this?
Here's the other thread.

It's probably safe to say that the reaction on this forum is a little excessive, but it sounds like he's been having problems with this car for a while now and was lining-up to say it's all Boby's fault. - People have taken exception to that because we all know how willing he is to help-out when the excrement hits the propeller.

When it comes to the crunch, Bob knows what he's doing and runs a professional outfit. We believe his side of the story; if nothing else he's consistent. The other side of the story doesn't quite add-up.

I'm hoping that people will have calmed-down a bit this morning.

Have I missed some thread where this guy deserves to be treated like this?
I was thinking that :?

I have just done my homework though and spent ages reading his threads I can pretty much understand why. Although i do feel every1 is very hostile towards him..... only person that has that right is pulsaboby surely?
....brace for impact jambo.... :lol:

red reading

I was thinking that :?

I have just done my homework though and spent ages reading his threads I can pretty much understand why. Although i do feel every1 is very hostile towards him..... only person that has that right is pulsaboby surely?
....brace for impact jambo.... :lol:
Skiddus,jambo I have been watching this lad for a while on both site's,and i just can't abide the twisting of what has actually happened with his car (his stories are contradictory and being twist'd to suit himself) if he had told the truth i would have not been hostile, everyone is entitled to there own thought's ..........so no need to brace for incoming:lol::lol:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I'm hoping that people will have calmed-down a bit this morning.
Well, it seems like they have. - The other thread was getting a bit out of control, and I see it was wisely locked.

It's not that we're unwilling to help the guy out; nobody likes having a car with a busted engine. It's more that people were concerned about the suggestion that Bob had built and sold a dud.

Dangerous Dave

why the hell do you all think i have boosted the hell out of it when i wasnt even insured on it and it was my dad that was driving it when it started going wrong also how can i boost it when it wont rev higher then 6 and starts popping and banging at 4 so i couldnt care no to be honest what you think i know what happened i was in the car with my dad when it happened.

oh and i live in the limousine not far from limoges what does this have any thing to do with ?
Dont snap at me mate!:evil: And the turbo spools up at around 2500rpm and that=boost:roll: its easy to blow pipe's off! have you ever had a turbo'd car before??

And am coming over to france in 3 weeks time and i wouldnt of minded coming over to see if it was something i could of helped with but tbh pal you can stick up your arse.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
thread locked. Can delete them in a day or so once everyone has seen its been moderated. If anyone has an issue over it being deleted or closed then PM me or another mod.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
For Christ's sake guys can't you just pack it in.....please. This subject is closed.

Well done for jumping on this one Jim .

Any more threads/posts found relating to this subject will be deleted and those involved will be moderated.

Status
Not open for further replies.