Gauges???

GTiRlover

About to buy a set of gauges for my car but must be in 52mm, what are the best you guys recommend?

I've been looking at the defi link meter series but are they really worth the extra over say the HKS db series gauges or the Blitz or Greddy? :? Opinions on either would be 8)

Also I would prefer it if the gauges illuminated in a blue colour but dont know which gauges do so would appreciate a point in the right direction of those that do :D

G

GTI-R Kid

A'PEXi gauges illuminate in blue anyway. Think GReddy and Defi illuminate in green (though Defi are available in white too).

GTiRlover

Thanks GTI-R Kid :D

Whats with all this mechanical and electronic gauges :? Are the electronic a lot better then?

GTiRlover

haha if it weren't for the fact that I want 52mm gauges I'd have had the defi's in a shot! What they like then mate? I saw them in matty's car and there was movement in my trousers I can tell you that! :wink: :lol:

JIMMYBACK

erm well u tend to stare into them far too long for the safety of other road users but if u can live wiv that :shock: there cool :lol: :lol: :lol:

JIMMYBACK

defi or apexi i think blitz do some nice ones too :D just dont and i mean dont touch tim gauges :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: tim can fcuking keep em :roll: :wink:

GTiRlover

:lol: What d'u think of the HKS db series? Was gonna get the defi link meter series boost gauge but I'd only be kicking myself everytime I drive my car cos it wasn't the bf series lol