gauges at night

E

Edd

just need autometer to make an oil temp in the lunar range so they all match :evil:

F

flying postman

looks cool think i would stuggle to look at all of them though does look very smart 8)

E

Edd

the passenger looks at them all, i'm only really primarily concerned with EGT which is the one on the right which is easy to glance at :wink:

F

flying postman

all good then dont know how i would cope then i have no friends thats why im always on this forum lol

J

jasegould

Cool....do you have to wear sunglasses at night then 8) :lol: :wink:

A

antilag

hes so fat he squints his eyes anyway lol

they look good dude i still prefure mine tho :lol:

MarkTurbo

Shame there're just for show and none of them are actually connected up :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though they look good 8) People must wonder what it is when you drive around at night with a strange glow coming from the inside of the car though :?: :lol:

Keira

looks sh!t. :wink:

you might aswell get one of those facial sunbeds from argos on your dash with all that uv your putting out :wink:.

E

Edd

MarkTurbo said:
Shame there're just for show and none of them are actually connected up :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
told you before homo the boost guage works :evil: :twisted: :oops: :lol:

MarkTurbo

Edd said:
MarkTurbo said:
told you before homo the boost guage works :evil: :twisted: :oops: :lol:
About time you got your arse in gear and got the rest of them working then :roll: :lol:

Whats that little square thing thats illuminated below the fuel gauge :?: