Fueling advice required

deank93

My car has an apex-i AVCR, forged piston, uprated fuel pump etc but standard injectors so i am only using 1 bar at the moment, what is the max level of boost i can run before in need bigger ones???

If i get the S-AFC fuel controller with standard injectors could i use 1.3bar???or will i need to buy the S-AFC and 550 injectors???

Keira

deank93 said:
My car has an apex-i AVCR, forged piston, uprated fuel pump etc but standard injectors so i am only using 1 bar at the moment, what is the max level of boost i can run before in need bigger ones???

If i get the S-AFC fuel controller with standard injectors could i use 1.3bar???or will i need to buy the S-AFC and 550 injectors???
black car makes 340bhp and 309lbft on standard injectors, keep meaning to re-wire the avcr to show duty but havn't bothered my @rse :oops: power curve was bang on so it doesn't look like theres any little glitches and the guy at pts said it was fine..

wouldn't bother with the safc as it cant adjust timing, get e-manage on there with bigger injectors, 550's will give you more room for improvement than sticking with the standard jobbies

GINGA

Don't bother with the s-afc get the emanage insted its a much better system 8) drop Ashills a pm and see what he can do for you :wink:

Keira

dont need comforting from anyone other than my mummy mate :oops: :lol:

nor do i need someone to tell me that my cars running well or not :wink:
which is why i politely declined his offer to solve a little squeek i wanted to identify whilst it was on the rollers.