front mount intercoolers

P

pyrotecnic

I am going to remove my aircon and aircon rad and am woundering if anybody makes a kit that fits where the aircon rad is mounted. If there isnt is there anyone who has tryed this before or am i all alone on this one.

Cheers

jono

W

woodster

press the magic search button mate :wink: , i'm sure i've read about it on here before :wink:

P

pyrotecnic

unfortunately cant find it so I guess no one else has tried this before then?

P

pyrotecnic

tried that cant find it so forget i even asked. I guess the answer is no then.

paz

:roll: I think you dropped your rattle.

woodster said:
press the magic search button mate
moaning complaining fire chap said:
unfortunately cant find it
Try being more specific with your answers then, I tried to help. Moaning cunt.

Paz

P

pyrotecnic

sorry mate its just how ever much i try i come up with 39 pages of answers and none of anything i asked for. Doh. Ill just have a go myself at it seing a mates a fabricater and he says itll be easy.

Mark_GTiR

Harsh Paz... are you in a bad mood?!?? :lol: :lol:

I myself know that the search function isn't always great.

P

pyrotecnic

cheers everyone all very helpful. What mate said was we can remove the aircon and wear the aircon rad mounts we can make and fit a intercooler in its place. This will make the car look standard but will be better than the interwarmer. Still trying to figure out what to do what does everyone recomend? I dont want to cut the front bumper. I want it to be a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Cheers again guys

Jon

paz

There are some 'coolers that will fit without cutting the front bumper - allegedly I think the hybrid kit is one of these.

Paz

J

justin666

The forge kit can be squeezed in aswell without cuttin up the bumper. Just have to modify the mounting brackets and mount the IC a bit further back. Seem to remember some American guy on here doin it :)

J..

P

pyrotecnic

cheers mate
If the hybrid kit will fit i will use that. I can see the other idea costing lots of wonga seeing the hoses are £30 each. He will be speaking to me tonight with a cost for us so i will compare but i can see it not being cheap.

jono