front light

A

Anonymous

is there somebody who know is better front light exist for GTi-R or if some parts can be put instead of stock's one ?

G

GTiRich

There was a new light shown in todays issue of revs (bows head in shame). Dunno what it would look like on an R tho. Call nemesis on 01206 273344

S

srbpower

Really don't like them at all...

Oh and 430 notes too.

Si :)

G

GTiRich

Thats the ones. Would be interesting to see what they actually look like on an R tho :?:

A

Anonymous

they look horrible like that, probably even worse on the R :?

Rav

:lol: i dont know i think they are growing on me the more i look at them the more i like them.

imagine them in black and on my R.

i dont know :oops: :roll: :wink:

MrMischief

GTiRich said:
There was a new light shown in todays issue of revs (bows head in shame). Dunno what it would look like on an R tho. Call nemesis on 01206 273344
I've seen them on an Evo VI and it looks pretty evil... :twisted:
They were black on a white car.

I'm assuming that kit is R specific :?:
I was thinking about bodging a Morette kit for a Primera....but haven't had the balls to stump the cash up for a non-performance mod :roll: :lol:

I think that kit'll probably grow on you as there's not many around...no wonder at that price :shock:

S15 lights would look good IMO...sleek.

Steve

paz

srbpower said:
Really don't like them at all...

Oh and 430 notes too.

Si :)
So these are headlights? Is it just me or is that a brake light on the far side of each one? :S

Paz

O

Odin

I'm not one for all this max 5hit as you all know by now :roll: , But if
you got rid of the indicator's and painted them the same colour as the car
I don't think they would look to bad :shock: :shock: :oops: .

Maybe they could be modded to keep the standard indicators :D

rob

G

GTiRich

MrMischief Posted: 14 Jun 2004 22:27 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GTiRich wrote:

I've seen them on an Evo VI and it looks pretty evil...
They were black on a white car.

I'm assuming that kit is R specific
I was thinking about bodging a Morette kit for a Primera....but haven't had the balls to stump the cash up for a non-performance mod
Yeah i seen the evo aswell and they do look fooking evil. These ones are R specific tho. You'd expect it to be for £430 aswell :!:

MrMischief

GTiRich said:
Yeah i seen the evo aswell and they do look fooking evil. These ones are R specific tho. You'd expect it to be for £430 aswell :!:
For 430 notes I'd expect miracles at night as well...only prob with Morette type light conversions is that being a small round light that's normally recessed back into the moulding, dirt covers them very quickly, so you should get the poly headlight covers to keep 'em a bit cleaner for longer...and protect them too (as well as the Rottweiler in the back :lol: )

Wonder if it weighs more or less than standard :?:

Morette gives the Primera pretty big quad lights...so better air intakes :wink: and only 260-odd i think

Steve

Boooooost

was looking trough max pooher today and they think they are rear lights i'd of tought theyd know what the back of a pulsar would look like with the sheds they drive :eek: