Experience with Hiteq Hybrid Turbo?

M

Mondorno

Hello,
has anyone made experience with the Hiteq Stock Turbo Upgrade Stage 1? How much power did you reach with this turbo fitted? Does the condition of my turbo matter, when I send it to Hiteq?

Mr GTiR

Mondorno said:
Hello,
has anyone made experience with the Hiteq Stock Turbo Upgrade Stage 1? How much power did you reach with this turbo fitted? Does the condition of my turbo matter, when I send it to Hiteq?
I only had mine fitted a few weeks before i upgraded to a big turbo but was very very impressed with the Hi Teq Hybrid. It was a faster spool up compared to the stock item and seemed to have more punch. The only down side is that once your revs got hight the turbo seemed to run out of steam. This is due to the tubro housing and needs to go bigger for more power.

The condition of your turbo does not matter as Ian sends it off and they have another turbo already rebuilt and ready to send to Ian. If your tubo is still in good working order then try and get your hands on a dead turbo to give to Ian as all they use is the outer case and the internals are thrown in the bin. No point in giving them a good unit snd there's plenty of dead turbo's out there ;-)