Engine oil

O

Odin

I think you would be better off with mobil 1 motorsport oil :wink: .

rob

O

Odin

Yes very interesting man is the oilman :D , I bought my oil from him a few weeks ago 8) I had 25 LT's delivered should last me a while I think.

It took 3 to 4 day's to arrive, A very good service I think as I hate shopping :twisted: .

rob

A

Az

J-GTi-R said:
Just for those who need to ask that age old question...

Recommended Engine oils are:
Millers CFS 10W-60
Castrol RS 10W-60
Mobil 1 15W-50
(not in any order)
Cool, looks like the oil I'm buying on eBay will be fine. Though I'm getting it from Germany :shock: :lol: Still cheaper than delivered here in UK.

hmmm

If you read through the link that I posted...it says that Castrol RS 10w60 is not recommened by 'oilman' but IS recommended by others. Best to read through the whole post and make your own mind up.

I currently use Castrol RS 10w60 although next time I service the car, I will be using Silkolene Pro S 10w50

S

Stoned

I poured in a tub of Silkoline 10W-50 into mine at the weekend. Running sweet, sounds the same and I have no problems so all good. Worth buying a couple of bottles at once however or shipping costs really bite you

I got them from the Oilman as well.

oilman

Actaully, it's not that bad as my prices on Silkolene are the best around including carriage:

prices edited, please read forum rules and advertise in appropriate sections - thanks Edd

Accept no substitutes! If your car's worth it :wink:

Cheers
Guy

E

Edd

feel free to put your own thread up in the Parts Suppliers Section :D

we try to discourage constant sales plugs in threads and price discussion :wink:

A

Anonymous

oil arrived next day from the Oilman. :D

cheers for that Guy

Adrian