crazy idea for angel eyes

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Odin said:
Don't be so bl00dy stupid :doh: :doh: , They look totally 5hit unless the car left the factory with them, And even then they're still pretty chav :yuck: .
As above

For the love of god no, no no no no no - what the hell are you thinking :doh:

They are NOT cool or stylish. Why not get a Ripspeed JDM spoiler and replace the standard OE spoiler? On a par, that’s how stupid it will look and how tasteless angel lights on a GTiR (or 99.9% of other cars) really are. :nono:

Never mind burning your car Rob, incineration is the only method for a modification like that on a GTiR
:1bar:

gtir_pimp

i like angel eyes on some cars but its totally wrong for the pulsar!
would be as bad as putting a scooby bonnet vent in place of the pulsars:der:
or as bad as putting chrome spinners on the R:yuck: :lol: :lol:

stedee

Odin said:
Don't be so bl00dy stupid :doh: :doh: , They look totally 5hit unless the car left the factory with them, And even then they're still pretty chav :yuck: .

Rob
have you still got your 14s on and standard exhaust plus suspension etc etc, are dump valves chavy? they probably are but most on here have them, the gtir isnt a car to be kept standard, its there to be modded.i cant believe the slating i`ve had for a set of twin headlight conversions considering all the real tacky 5hit i`ve seen

O

Odin

stedee said:
I cant believe the slating I've had for a set of twin headlight conversions considering all the real tacky 5hit I've seen

Well you've pretty much moved yourself to the top of the rubbish mods list I'm afraid matey :doh: :roll: .

dump valves are indeed very chav, That's why I've got a recirc ;-) :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

stedee said:
have you still got your 14s on and standard exhaust plus suspension etc etc, are dump valves chavy? they probably are but most on here have them, the gtir isnt a car to be kept standard, its there to be modded.i cant believe the slating i`ve had for a set of twin headlight conversions considering all the real tacky 5hit i`ve seen
This is what happens when you do tacky mods to an R............. :lol:

http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48780&highlight=possibly

gunmetalgtir

stedee said:

whats wrong with my car - its not chavy
I like the wide arches and the colour of it, but apart from that mate it is a chav chariot.

The exhausts, wheels, and flush tailgate are :puke:

O

Odin

stedee said:
i`m joking - its not my car

It soon could be though :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Who knows ?, today angel eyes! tomorrow under floor neons and set of chav pipes :doh: :shock: . It's a slippery slope :roll: :lol: .

Rob

stedee

i`m not like that tbh, i just like 2 round lights instead of 1 square one, ive always liked them, typical i get the only car where you cant get a set. i get enough 5hit at work as it is for having a drugdealers cars etc etc cos of the tinted rear windows which i dont like - see i`m not a chav after all, i`m suave and sophisticated