Colour Respray

M

Muppet

Hi

all I am considering a colour change to my ivory white R. I am not sure on a colour but for some strange reason I am thinking of orange. :shock: Has anyone got any pics of orange R's

Would a GTI-R that has been resprayed a different colour put you off buying it apart from the actual colour.

thanks muppet.

J

jasegould

Why not try and do something totally different??
Lamboghini do a really nice green, try and have a look at that, that was my second choice.......

S

Ste-v-i-r

Spray it silver ( Maserati or Fiat ). Nice colours.

Or do it black, i've not seen many in that colour :wink:

Steve.

S

Sunny Nutter

my old 1400 Sunny has recently been sprayed Carburys purple...It really looks the business!

T

Triple-R

Spray it the Lamborghini Murcielago orange.

But it looks so much better in real life. Its kinda pearlescent.

J

jasegould

Dont spray it lamborghini orange :evil: thats what colour mine is :D :D

T

Triple-R

:lol: :lol:

Really is it?
Photos dont do justice to special colours!

M

Muppet

mmm so many colours. i am a bit concerned though about in by the doors etc and with cash being a bit tight I might just go for a bright white as opposed to the ivory which it currently is.

regards muppet.

J

jasegould

Why don't you just spray it Ivory then???? Failing that try House of Kolor and Rage and check out their pearls and other effects that you could use with the white.

G

GTI-R Kid

Stick with the Ivory colour mate - its a nice rare colour (like black :lol: )

Personally i thought about a colour change before too (have an Ivory car) but i've never seen another Ivory one in the metal (here in Ireland) so i thought i'd stay the same for the rarity factor. 8)